Strawberries are full of versatility and considered as delicious fruit. The nut at the same it should not be forgotten that there are numerous health benefits of strawberries as it has the ability to complement several foods. They are a growing addition to salads, healthy shakes, breakfast cereals, desserts, even used as healthy snacks and what not. Even strawberries itself are a great choice of snacks to have.
However, this impressive versatility of strawberry is not all. Its health benefits are even more impressive particularly for those who aim at improving their overall health and well-being. So, aside from its beautiful red color and the crunchy texture, it has several benefits and best healthy snack on the go.
Some scientifically proven facts of Strawberries:
- Strawberries are rich in anti-inflammatory phenols and nutrients and this is why they have so many health benefits which are very significant for our body.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties of strawberries is an essential treatment for protecting against heart and vessel damage which is caused by inflammation and oxidation that occurs in our body. It also helps in improving our overall cardiovascular health.
- Strawberries are a rich source of Vitamin C and manganese which are one of the most important antioxidants our bodies.
- The benefits of strawberries are officially essential for our heart health. Strawberries contain phytonutrients which act as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory nutrients, which promotes the cardiovascular health benefits of strawberries.
- Studies have shown that the phytonutrients present in strawberries have a positive impact on cardiovascular health benefits. This includes a proper cut down in damaged and oxidized fats that gradually forms in our blood vessels, a reduction in bad cholesterols, and a decrease in the risk of enzymes which are responsible for high blood pressure which can damage blood vessels.
- Through these health benefits of strawberries, every individual can resolve their cardiovascular problems to a certain amount. And including strawberries in our daily diet, will considerably improve our cardiovascular health.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of strawberries not only enhance the cardiovascular health of an individual but also anti-cancer benefits that include colon, breast, and cervical cancer.
- Now coming to amazing and fun facts about strawberries. We all know that strawberries belong to the fruit kind but that is not true. It belongs to the rose family. It originally originated in Europe.
- Strawberries are rich in magnesium, potassium, folic acids, and fibers that make it a health booster for all.
- Numerous studies have shown an association between strawberry consumption and improved cardiovascular health. It appears their high content of berry anthocyanin may play a role in reducing inflammation and oxidative stress, blood pressure and even improving our cholesterol profile.
Nutrients contained in strawberries.
The ample amount of nutrition found in strawberries is really impeccable. The nutrient contained in per 100 gram of strawberry contains the following:
- Saturated fat- 0 gram with a daily value of 0%.
- Polyunsaturated fat- 0.2 gram with a daily value of 0%.
- Monounsaturated fat- 0
- Cholesterol 0
- Sodium- 1mg
- Potassium- 153 gram with a daily value of 4%.
- Carbohydrate- 8 gram with a daily value of 2%.
- Dietary fiber- 2 gram with a daily value of 8%.
- Sugar- 4.9
- Protein- 0.7 gram with a daily value of 1%.
- Calcium- 1%.
- Vitamin C-97%.
- Iron- 2%.
How strawberry proves to be an essential element of diet to boost up health and fitness?
We have discussed strawberries in brief and its enormous health benefits. Here are some summed up points that lead to the health benefits of strawberries:
- Improves your immune system: Strawberries supports our immune system. Strawberries are an excellent source of Vitamin C. Eating strawberries provides your body with the recommended daily intake of Vitamin C. Vitamin C improves many components of the immune system which ultimately enhances the body’s ability to fight infection.
- Improves your vision: Strawberries improves the vision health of an individual. Our eyes require vitamin C to protect itself from exposure to free radicals from the harsh UV rays which can damage the protein in the lens and the antioxidant properties in strawberries may also help to prevent cataracts macular degeneration- the clouding over of the eyelids which can lead to blindness in older age and other eye diseases. Vitamin C also helps in strengthening the eye’s cornea and retina.
- Improves heart health: Eating strawberries on a daily basis improves your heart health significantly. Strawberries contain antioxidants and polyphenols in abundance and this aspect makes it an ideal food for protecting you from heart ailments. Strawberries contain anthocyanin- the antioxidants which are responsible for their red hue which protects the interlining of the circulatory system, as a result of protecting the arteries from plaque buildup and regulates the blood pressure.
- Improves blood sugar level: Strawberry regulates blood sugar levels. Strawberries contain ellagic acid along with the antioxidants helps in slowing down digestion level of starchy foods. This controls the rise in blood sugar levels posts a starchy meal. It also helps individuals with type 2 diabetes, keep their blood sugar level in check.
- Helps lower your cholesterol level: Strawberries help lower your cholesterol level. Heart disease is very popular among women in today’s era. Luckily strawberries contain heart health boosters that help you resolve many of your cardiovascular problems.
ASAP bars are one of a kind bars with its dynamic taste and physical outlook which makes it ideal for us. ASAP Bars are a very effective healthy snack instead of other unhealthy junks. ASAP bars get excellent creamy and sweet flavor from these strawberries that very careful added to these bars for excellent taste. ASAP Fruit & White Chocolate Bar is one of the most consumed granola bars.
The inclusion of strawberries in these bars not only enhances its taste but also increases its nutritional value. Due to the inclusion of strawberries, the ASAP bars are very beneficial for health and are the best healthy breakfast snacks on the go for everyone.
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: asap bars, energy snacking, fitness bars, fruit & white chocolate granola bars, fun fruit, granola bars, healthy fun fruit, healthy snacking, strawberry, wimwi foods