It is a proven fact that breakfast is the most important part of the day. Doctors and nutritionists around the globe always have recommended intake of oats in the morning as part of the breakfast. This is because good quality oats those that are environmentally friendly and free of impurities will make an individual feel and look better on the inside and out.
Benefits of having rolled oats every day that is scientifically proven.
There are several benefits of having oats as a part of your everyday meal. Some of the benefits are:
- Flawless skin: Oatmeal is ideal for treating inflammatory conditions like eczema, dermatitis, and skin rashes. It also promotes healthy skin overall. Oats have unique properties due to the wide variety of vitamins and minerals they contain. It also contains zinc that does wonders for the skin by removing all the toxins and harmful components in the skin and as a result, clears the skin significantly. It also effectively minimizes large pores and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Healthier skin cells: Iron is one of the most important elements for the nutrition and saturation of moisture in skin cells. Manganese reduces swelling and inflammation. It also promotes rapid healing of the skin after wounds, bruises, burns, and other micro injuries. Magnesium promotes blood circulation and noticeable skin renewal.
- Muscles will receive adequate protein: Oats have both carbohydrate and protein in it that helps you build your muscles significantly. This is exactly what you need for an effective workout. Only a half a cup of oatmeal provides you with 15% of the recommended daily amount of protein. It also consists of Vitamin E, antioxidants, and glutamine which help muscle fibers to regenerate faster.
- Antioxidants Boost: Oats are rich in antioxidants that help alleviate itching, inflammation, and high blood pressure. Antioxidants are important since they contain beta glucan which lowers blood sugar and increases the production of nitric oxide. This gas improves circulation by dilating blood vessels. Not only that beta-glucan reduces cholesterol levels and promotes the growth of good bacteria in your digestive tract and increases the feeling of fullness after meals.
- The presence of Vitamin C: all the above-mentioned effects are enhanced by the presence of Vitamin C. It is not completely random that most breakfast menus often combine the orange juice with oatmeal.
- Depletion of energy will be less: Oatmeal is full of carbohydrate that gives your body energy it. It is recommended to consume oats a little on the dry side as you will likely to feel fuller for much longer.
Nutrients contained in a single serving of Rolled Oats:
Rolled oats are rich in nutrients. It contains several nutrients that boost up your health. They are:
- Carbohydrate and Protein.
- Vitamin E
- Antioxidants & Glutamine
- Vitamin C
Oats are also filled with some other nutrients. It can be considered as the powerhouse of nutrients. In just half a cup of oats you will get:
- 191% of the recommended dietary intake or RDI of manganese.
- 41% of the RDI of phosphorous.
- 34% of the RDI of magnesium.
- 24% of the RDI of copper.
- 20% of the RDI of zinc and iron.
- 11% of the RDI of folate.
- 39% of the RDI of Vitamin B.
- 10% of the RDI of Vitamin B5.
- And smaller amounts of other nutrients.
How Rolled Oats can boost up your health and fitness?
The advantages of the ingredient are crystal clear after the above discussions about it. Rolled oats are one of the most versatile ingredients that could work wonders if added to your diet on a daily basis. It has numerous health benefits along with a proper checklist for your fitness goals too. It’s the perfect morning meal you can have at the beginning of your day when your body needs the most essential nutrients as your metabolism is very low at that point.
The health benefits of having oats are:
- They are highly nutritive: Oats are loaded with vitamins and minerals and potent antioxidant plant compounds. They are the loaded nutrition for the body. After having one serving of oatmeal, your body receives all the nutrients it needed.
- Reduces risk of heart diseases: Oats are the most nutrient dense food you can have. Oats are rich in good healthy fats that support the cells in the heart and circulatory systems. It contains antioxidants that work wonders in reducing the chances of heart attacks.
- Helps you lose weight significantly: The slow carbohydrates found in rolled oat meals help curb your appetite and maintain normal blood sugar level. It also helps in preventing the accumulation of extra fat in the body. And also it contains beta glucan that keeps you from overeating.
- Cholesterol level decreases: The oatmeals contains linoleic acid and soluble fiber that helps in lowering the risk of increase cholesterol in the body. This bad cholesterol can cause inflammation in the arteries, damaged tissues and an elevated risk of having a stroke or heart attack. The beta glucan in oats helps reduce cholesterol in the body and it along with other nutrients cleans fats from arterial walls
- Solves digestive problems: According to experts, we should at least get 25-38 grams of dietary fiber every day as it is ideal for good digestion. Just one portion of oats contains the recommended amount of fiber. This will be especially useful for those who suffer from IBS (irregular bowel movements).
ASAP bars are highly nutritive and are excellent for the health as it contains enough amount of rolled oats in it. ASAP Bars are really a dynamic source of healthy snack which has a distinctive taste as well as a boost to your health and metabolism.
ASAP Granola Bars come up with 3 tasty and healthy flavored collections-
ASAP are quite delicious and it gets its crunchy flavor from the rolled oats that it contains.