Peanut butter is a very popular ingredient that falls in the favorite lists of many. This particular butter has excellent taste along with the high nutritional value. The most popular and common uses of peanut butter are that it is mostly served as a spread on loaves of bread, or toasts, or stuffs related to that.
In most places, this particular butter is used to make homemade sandwiches like peanut butter jelly sandwich. Peanut butter is widely used in various desserts and breakfast dishes. Some of the popular dishes are granola bars, crepes, brownies, cookies, croissants, etc. It has quite a similarity with nut butter like cashew butter and almond butter.
Peanut butter is the storehouse of all nutrients and vitamins. It is a dynamic inclusion in the diet that has many essentialities, but only if taken in moderation. Here we are considering 100 grams of peanut butter:
Calorie content: 588.
Total Fat: 50 gram with a daily value of 76%.
- Saturated fat- 10 gram with a daily value of 50%.
- Polyunsaturated fat- 14
- Monounsaturated fat- 24 gram.
Cholesterol: 0 mg with a daily value 0%.
Sodium: 17 mg with a daily value of 0%.
Potassium: 649 mg with a daily value of 18%.
Total carbohydrates: 20 gram with a daily value of 6%.
- Dietary fiber- 6 gram with a daily value of 24%.
- Sugar- 9
Protein: 25 gram with a daily value of 50%.
- Calcium with a daily value of 4%.
- Iron with a daily value of 10%.
- Vitamin B-6 with a daily value of 25%.
- Magnesium with a daily value of 38%.
Benefits of Peanut Butter
There are several benefits of peanut butter that makes it an essential part of the recommended dietary routine. Some benefits are:
- Helps in weight loss: Peanuts and peanut butter are very heavy inclusions in the diet. Eating peanut butter in moderate amount can make you feel fuller and less hungry. This helps you in weight loss.
- Peanut butter is packed with healthy fat: Peanut butter consists of monounsaturated fats that are healthy for the heart. It has all the good fats that our body needs.
- Lowers blood pressure: Peanut butter has high contents of potassium and proteins that help in lowering blood pressure, risks of getting stroke or heart attacks, or any related heart diseases.
- Enhances your muscle strength: Peanut butter is rich in fiber. It consists of all the healthy fats and minerals that our body needs. It is rich in magnesium that helps in building muscles and bones. It also consists of certain Antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Boosts up your energy: Peanut butter is the powerhouse of nutrition which is packed with healthy fats and proteins. And this means it contains plenty of good calories which provides plenty of energy for our system.
- Helps in blood circulation: Peanut butter is rich in iron, magnesium, and potassium, which helps in marinating proper blood circulation in the body.
ASAP Bars are an excellent source of nutrition in the body. These are granola bars which carefully composed to make it ideal for all. These bars get their excellent taste and smooth texture from the peanut butter that is added to these bars.